This is my favorite time of year to feed the ducks! There is no need to throw the food too far.
Karlie likes to dump a little pile of cereal to attract a crowd. They are easier to pet that way!
Time to rest. Feeding the ducks is hard work! Just watch where you sit!
2 Comments:
Thank you so much for my swap gift...You are so very talented and creative...I love everything...There are some of the candy I have never tried before, so I cant wait to sink my teeth into those...THANKS AGAIN! I have post of the things you sent...
I love this time of year also...I LOVE FALL...it is a toss up between Spring and Fall as to which is my favorite...I love these pictures..
Wow, those look like much calmer ducks than we would feed at Wheeler Farm in Murray. They would practically attack you if you didn't throw the bread fast enough! Plus there were huge geese that would chase the kids for food. I want ducks like you got to feed!
Post a Comment