
Have you checked out stepheniemeyer.com lately? Apparently, "Midnight Sun is on hold indefinitely." The partial draft of the book was illegally posted on the Internet. So sad! I was so looking forward to that book! I hope that she can get over it and finish the book eventually! She made the draft available here. The only problem is that it is only 12 chapters and it ends way to soon! I'm not sure I will ever be able to go on if she never finishes it! I need that book! ;)
**P.S. When I first did this post I forgot to mention the most important detail! There just may be a 5th book! My brothers are hoping to continue with the Twilight saga. The plot is pretty simple. Once the honeymoon is over, Edward and Bella travel to Transylvania. Blade and Van Helsing will be waiting for them. Not sure how that would go over but it should be interesting!! :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Sad news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
That is a total bummer.
ummm yea, that reason is just a cover. The truth is she was presented a rough draft of the story written by two aspiring writters that is much better than anything she could have written.
Somwthing about what happens after the honeymoon is over.
Post a Comment