Look Mom, my sewing machine finally made it out of the box! I received it from my Mom last Christmas. Yes, 9 months ago! Now that I have the space to sew, I figured I would give it a shot. Now I know what a bobbin is and I even got the thing thread myself! I am well on my way! I have a few projects lined up to work on. I'm just a bit worried to see how they turn out. So far I sew like a drunken sailor!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Out of the box
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
This post made me laugh because my mom gave me one for Christmas too - that as of yet, is still in the box. I don't have a spot set up for it yet, so I have that excuse....but thanks for making me feel a little better about it. When I look at it today, I won't feel quite as guilty - I really do love it!
Post a Comment