Well, I guess it's about time I get this thing up to date. I'm hoping it will help me to blog more often. The next few posts will most likely be boring with too many pictures. So bare with me and lets hope I can get through this!
To kick things off I will share a current picture of Karlie. I took it yesterday just before she hopped on the bus for school. I just love the way she looks lately. I am always asking her to smile at me.
It's just too bad it's not Christmas!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
All I want for Christmas....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
WOW! That is so awesome! My favorite! I can't believe how big she is!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back! I can't wait to hear more from you guys!
We hope you guys are doing great!
Iowa is good! School is good! We are ready for some summer for sure!!!!!!!
Cutie Pie!!! I love toothless grins.
Oh my goodness!?!?!?! What happened to our little balls of cutey toddlerness in ballet class!?!?! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grown up!!! What a gorgeous girl!
She is growing up so fast. She looks so cute with her teeth missing.
Post a Comment