I have been wanting to make my big (or not so big) blogging come back for a while now. But seriously, where do I start? It has been quite the sad story. First, our computer died. Well, actually blew up. Taking all of my precious pictures with it. My pictures are still being held captive by the big nasty monster of a computer. I'm hoping to get them off soon!!
Then enters my nice sleek sweet laptop for Christmas. It was just begging for lots of pictures to be uploaded! I was going to post about Christmas and Birthdays. Because seriously, they rocked!! But alas, I left my camera battery charger in Utah. The very heart and soul of my camera was missing for more than a month! It was tragic! But now, all is well. My camera has been brought back to life and pictures have been uploaded. So now I must share with you pictures of my little darlings on Valentines Day.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Hey, remember me?
You can usually tell when we have made a trip to Utah. We come back with cute new things! We love to go out shopping with my Mom. She got the girls their cute valentines day outfits and their "Fancy Nancy" shoes. Natalie has even worn hers to bed!
We had such a fun Valentines day! I sent the girls on a scavenger hunt to find their valentines. They loved it and had so much fun. I think it just may be a new tradition!
Hopefully I will be back soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Comments:
It is good to hear from you again.. I was beginning to think you gave up on the blogging world.. your girls are adorable
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it when you blog!!! Your girls are so gorgeous, I love their outfits!
Happy Valentine's Day a little late!!! So glad to see you back and all your techinical difficulties are better!!!
Tell the hubby hi from Richard!
Oh how stinking cute! They are so adorable!
Welcome back to the blogging world. I can't wait to see your pix. Cute Valentine outfits. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment