Monday, July 14, 2008

Home



We made it home from Bear Lake with our tan lines, mosquito bites, and life long memories! We had such a great time! Too much fun actually! It was really good to get home to Dustin though. He missed his Girls! Now I have too much to do around here. More fun and pictures to come!

4 Comments:

Becky said...

Steph,
What a dang cute picture! Your girls are so cute! And so big!
Have you checked out the Stephenie Meyer website lately? Some awesome Breaking Dawn quotes!!! Email me any time and we can chat about them!
Talk to you soon!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

Christina said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Bear Lake for the 4th, that brings back too many memories of home! Your girls sure are growing; they are so cute!

Sarah C said...

Cute picture! I am glad you had a fun vacation.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

How adorable! Glad you made it home safe and had fun!