Friday, July 18, 2008

Good stuff

I know some of you may not care much about all this Twilight hullabaloo. But here is a new behind the scenes clip and a new trailer. I mostly just post them for myself so they are easy to get to. And so I can watch them over and over again. :)




4 Comments:

Sarah C said...

I can watch all the twilight movie trailers and interviews over and over again too. I am soooo excited! I am going to the movie opening night with a group of girls in my ward. I can't wait!

Sarah C said...

Only four more days until Breaking Dawn! I can't wait.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I can't wait until the movies come out! I still am a huge slacker and still have not read the last 3 books! I know I know...I gotta get with it!

{Erica} said...

so i'm a nerd and made a blog where we can all discuss and give our opinions about breaking dawn. I'm totally intrested in what you thought so come over and leave your comment. Tell everyone out there about it as well...the more comments the better the discussions!

www.readitdiscussit.blogspot.com