Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend fun


The girls had fun at the park!


Karlie participated in her first lemonade stand.


And Dustin finally used his fathers day gift card from Lowe's. He came home with a new project. He built him a new wedging table for his studio. He donated his first one that he built to the ceramic students at USU. (Pretty much he left it behind because he didn't like it anymore.) So he is slowly working his way towards setting up his studio and getting some pottery made. Now all he needs is the super expensive Kiln! And glaze... and clay... and shelving. Well, I guess it might be a while before he can get anything made. But at least he has his table!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time...I told you I would buy him his kiln. Then he just needs to make me whatever I want for the rest of my life

Elaine said...

Yea!!! More Thompson pottery,can't wait!!