Karlie and I had a conversation the other day that went a little something like this.
Karlie: "Mom, sometimes people eat in their bedroom."
Mom: "Really?"
Karlie: "Can I?"
Mom: "No, we don't eat in our bedrooms."
Karlie: "But they do in the Princess and the pauper movie."
Mom: "That's because she is a princess."
Karlie: ".....But, I am a beautiful princess!"
Mom: "Yes you are Karlie!"
I just love our conversations sometimes!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Beautiful princess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
That is so dang cute. We have the princess conversation a lot at our house. Last night we got Sarah to try a new dessert by telling her that real princesses eat it. Which they do, it was a triffle from England, but isn't that funny!!!???
I also see you got the new Breaking Dawn widget. I just got it today! So great! Have you read the new Prologue and first chapter? It looks great!!!!
Email me sometime! What are you plans for this summer? Any time in Utah? If you are, we could have lunch together or something like that? We are getting ready for the move in the fall. What are you guys planning on doing? I would love to talk soon!
love,
Becky Ruff (0:
Smile
Post a Comment