Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Official

3 Comments:

Becky said...

Steph,
That is so hot!!! I am so pumped!!! I hope that it is so awesome!!! I wanted the trailer to be longer!
Have you checked out her website lately? Some cool stuff! I wish that I was going to be here to see the movie. I have a bunch of girlfriends going together and I will probably have to go alone unless we have found a good sitter in Iowa and I know that Richard would like to see it with me.
Drop me a line and fill me in on what's up with you guys. Any plans to be in Utah? Let us know and we can get together and let the kids play and we can hang out! I know that Richard would like to see Dustin before we leave. Talk to you soon!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

Sarah C said...

I watched this over and over again. I can't get enough. I am so excited. I can't wait.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

OOOOOHHHHH! I can't wait!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!