Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Intrigued



Today I will be running out to pick up my copy of Stephenie Meyer's newest book The Host. If she can make me love vampires, I'm sure her aliens won't disappoint! As it says on her web site, "Science fiction for people who don't like science fiction."

6 Comments:

Becky said...

Steph,
I want to read this book. Tell me how it is. I am a little nervous because I like "Twilight" so much!!!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

Sarah C said...

I am excited for you to start reading this today. Please let me know if you like it. I loved twilight, so I think my expectations are really high for this.

Sarah C said...

I went to Walmart in Rexburg tonight to buy The Host. I was going to wait until you read it, but I am craving another good book. I guess I will just wait until you read it, and then if you like it, I will go out and buy it. Hurry hurry read read read! :)

Kerry Hoaglund said...

You'll have to let me know how it is. I'm not too fond of aliens but if it really is good then I'll probably read it!

Amy said...

ooo, I'm excited for this too. I probably will wait until I can get it at the library, or borrow it from someone. But I'm sure once I get my hands on it I won't be able to stop reading. She's such a good writer! Let us know how you like it!!

Josh Stapleton said...

I'm excited to see what you have to say about this book. I didn't realize how much you were into Stephanie Meyer!