Here are a couple clips from the set of the Twilight Movie. Can't Wait!
Wow, much cuter than I imagined Jacob to be!! You?
The completed cast list can be found here. Along with some movie set updates.
Here are a couple clips from the set of the Twilight Movie. Can't Wait!
Wow, much cuter than I imagined Jacob to be!! You?
The completed cast list can be found here. Along with some movie set updates.
3 Comments:
Ooooohhh! I'm soooo excited. I just bought the second book the other day so I'm going to have to start reading it! Can't wait til it comes out!!
I am so excited!
Stephanie,
SO awesome! It is going to be great! We are going to be in Iowa when it comes out on December 12th. I know that I am just looking forward to Breaking Dawn and also Midnight Sun. SO fun!!!
Also, tell Dustin Richard likes his truck. Richard is going to get a big Dodge Ram diesel sometime. Guys and trucks! When you guys get down here to Utah, we would love to hang out!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile
PS Vampires rule! I guess jacob is cool, too. (0:
Post a Comment