Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Expecting!

Photobucket


It looks like we will be getting a new addition to our family! And yes, you guessed it. The end of December. March is just the month for us! I may have to have some tests done to make sure I don't have a medical condition. December babyitus! We are very excited to add to our sweet little family! Even if it means another December birthday! :)

7 Comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited for you! You'll have to keep me updated! Congrats!

vdansie said...

Wow!! I just couldn't imagine a July baby in your family. Congrats! You are such a great mom, what a lucky little baby.

The Seth Porter Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Seth Porter Family said...

Congratulations! Something about the spring weather and the Thompsons.....I hope I am the first in our family to know. It pays to stay up late reading blogs. If it is another girl will you consider giving her to us? Just think about it. I will tell the boys, they will be excited!

The Seth Porter Family said...

Alright Stephanie, just as I was clicking publish comment I realized today is April fools. You had me for a minute. I am a little slow this late. Good try though.

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing I did't check the blog. I would have forgoten all about "fooler day" and gotten all excited. Who wouldn't welcome another one of your beautiful babies. Take it easy on old people especially those who have had 2 heart attacks. Love you

Becky said...

Steph,
I just read your blog and wanted to say congrats!!! Babies are amazing! We love having our three girls! They are such a blessing in our lives! Keep us posted on how everything is going!
Drop me a line and let me know what plans you guys are making for the future. Are you guys still thinking about Iowa? We are planning on moving for the fall semseter. It would be cool to see you guys out there!!!! Talk to you soon!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile
PS Tell Dustin, good job!
PPS Can't wait for Breaking Dawn! Richard is reading it outloud with me. He says, yeah a girl book, but pretty cool!