Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow Bunnies



Yesterday I had the best girls day out ever!! We went Snowboarding! Yippee! I went with Sarah, Sarah's sister-in-law Katherine, and Katherine's roommate.

Sarah and I were lucky enough to marry into snowboarding. Our husband use to go together in high school. Once they took us, we were hooked! We both love it! We have not been able to go together for about 4 years. Even though we love to go with the boys, It was so fun to be with just the girls!!


Yes, we stuck to the "kids fun zone" :)



Sarah and Katherine


I have always wondered what I look like snowboarding. I have the sweetest camera that takes video. So Sarah and I decided it would be fun to film each other on a run. Keep in mind, I didn't board last year (Natalie's fault) and I only went once the year before! And no, this is not filmed in slow motion, I am really just that slow!
Here is Sarah! Much better than me!

3 Comments:

Sarah C said...

Thanks for a great girls day out. I had so much fun. I can't wait to go snowboarding again.

Anonymous said...

Isn't the internet fantastic? It was fun to be able to watch you having a great time. Years ago we would have called you a couple of snow bunnies. You will have to go with your nephews when you come to Utah. XOXOXOX

Kerry Hoaglund said...

How fun is that?! You guys look like pros! I've never been snow boarding...guess I'll have to try it some day!!