Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving (a bit late)

I am such a blog slacker lately! Every time I talk to Sarah she gets after me for not posting my Thanksgiving weekend yet! Even though I seems like forever ago, here I go! This one is for you Sarah! :)

Thanksgiving this year was spent at my brothers house in Tooele! The day started with a trot, and a bowl!

Dinner was SO GOOD!! It seems like so long ago, I think I am ready for more! Karlie enjoyed playing with her cousins and Aunt Jenny. Half the time I didn't even see her. She was having so much fun!
What would a weekend with Grandma be without a bath in the sink!!
Natalie loved it!!
I just love to spend the holidays with my family. We will be in Tooele again for Christmas and I can't wait!!

2 Comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

It looks like you had a blast! That's awesome! I love bathtime...it's my favorite. Every time I bathe my nephews and nieces I am in heaven...kids are so fun in the water!

Sarah C said...

Yeah for blogging! Thanks Steph. I love the pictures of the kids bundled up with their little hats. I can't believe how big your nieces and nephews are. They are so grown up. The gingerbread house is awesome. The picture of Karlie bathing in the sink is adorable. I love your girls so much. Thanks for posting your Thanksgiving trip. I was eager to see all your fun. I am jealous you get to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with your family. That is great. Have fun in Tooele for Christmas. You are the best.