Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy October Day!


Yesterday we celebrated, Happy October Day!! What is Happy October Day you ask? Well, It is the day we could finally pull out our pumpkin shirts, earring's, and Halloween bows! And have a little fun too!

Thanks for the bow Grandma Porter!!

In honor of this fun day, we treated ourselves to some square pumpkins. We usually make it to Arctic Circle about once a year. Just to pick us up some fun flashlights!! I didn't tell Karlie where we were going and she got so excited once she realized what came with her lunch!!
We loved the free little ice cream cones!! Especially Natalie!



What would Happy October Day be without a homemade Pumpkin Pie!! And everyone knows that at my house.....

A good Pumpkin Pie = One Happy Man!!
We wish you all a Happy October!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! your family is so cute, I just love those little girls. Pie looks Yummy!!

Sarah C said...

You make the best pumpkin pie in the world. It looks like you had a fun time celebrating October Day. The shirts, earings and bows are so cute. I will have to take my kids to Artic Circle sometime. The kids meals look like a fun treat for the kids. Natalie's ice cream picture is darling. You always do fun things with the girls. You are a great mom. I miss you. I hope we can get together soon. Happy October!

{Erica} said...

Wow...i admire anyone who can make pies. I'm not a big pasterie and pie maker...i've tried but they just never turn out...yours looks incredible! What a fun way to celebrate october day!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

How fun! I love Halloween! This will be my first Halloween away from home (Utah). Sad! It looks like you had a fun day!