Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy mail!

Yesterday I received the package I have been waiting for. I found this shirt and just had to have it! I know, I am such a dork!!

They also have a cute one for the Jacob fans out there!
I just can't imagine them selling as well though! :)

3 Comments:

Sarah C said...

I LOVE your shirt! I am going to tell Debbie and Erika to check it out.

Debbi said...

Stephanie - Sarah told me about this and it is great! I love these books - they are so great! We have to wait forever to read the next one :( You should read A Great and Terrible Beauty - it's a series similar and you would like it too!

PS - I'm having a book swap if you are interested - check it out on my site!

{Erica} said...

steph-
oh my heck that shirt cracks me up! soo funny! you must post a pic of you wearing it. now all you need is your hubby to dress up like edward for halloween :)