Monday, September 24, 2007

*Welcome Fall*


Hurray! Yesterday was the official first day of Autumn! It hardly stop raining for us to go outside and enjoy it. But it smelled so good! Unfortunately, here in this great part of Idaho, fall is sometimes skipped over! The snow starts before you can really enjoy the season. I told Dustin we need to go up to the mountains for a picnic to see some of the changing leaves soon. WHAT??? There are mostly evergreens? NOOOO!

Oh, how I miss Logan in the fall. We lived really close to the canyon and would go up often. Especially in the fall! Logan was the most beautiful place to live this time of year! I guess I will just have to drive 2 1/2 hours just to get my picnic in the leaves!

Here are two of my favorite fall pictures up Logan Canyon!


2005


2006













For a last little note all I have to say is.....

HALLELUJAH!!


I finally got myself a camera! (Thank you Dustin) Oh, I am so excited. It has been three months and I have a lot to catch up on! Watch for recent pictures! I will be taking them like a CRAZY woman with a new camera!! :)

2 Comments:

Sarah C said...

Yippy for fall. Cute pictures of Karlie. I am so excited you got a new camera. I look forward to new pictures of your adorable kids. If you want to play in a huge pile of leaves, come to my house. :)

Unknown said...

that path is so picturesque!! I wish I could use it for a photo session!!!