Thursday, September 6, 2007

*Happy Thursday!*

Today, I just have to say that I feel a little giddy! It could be the fact that it has been raining the past few days and the weather is cooling and fall is in the air! :) Oh how I love Fall!

Or, it could just be Edward Cullen!! Be still my heart! ;)



I recently finished reading Twilight and now I am on to New Moon! I can't get enough! I even forgot to eat lunch today because I had to get back to reading! (Yes, I fed Karlie) I better hurry with this post so I can go read!! :) Both the girls are taking a nap at the moment which is very rare! I have to take advantage of this time while I can!

So today Karlie wanted to randomly play with some playdough! She helped me make some pink playdough . I have such a good recipe that I thought I should share. And hey, it's from Martha Stewart so you know it's gotta be good! :)

2 c. flour
1 c. salt
2 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
1 tbl. veg. oil
2 c. water
Just mix over medium heat until thick and your ready to play! :)

That's a wrap!!

P.S Don't bother me, I'm reading!! :)

1 Comment:

Becky said...

Hey!!!
I was just catching up with your blog. Sheesh I haven't checked in a long time!
Have you finished New Moon yet? I actually finished Eclipse last weekend. How do you like them? I would love to chat about them if you are still in to them. Drop me a line in my email when you get a sec. rebeccaruff913@hotmail.com
Is it silly, but I think that Richard is totally my Edward. Some husbands don't want their wives reading the books, but I sure feel like I love my husband more!