Monday, August 6, 2007

Yum-O

Thanks to my Mom I have discovered something wonderful! Yes, I have had fresca before, probably when I was like ten. But it didn't really do much for me. But you should check them out now!! The flavors are fantastic! Black Cherry is my fav! The best part is they have no calories! That is zero! Yes, none! I figure it is much better for me than my Mountain Dew and Coke that are pack wiith caffeine and sugar! And for those of us who enjoy a pop every now and then, I figure my new found fresca is a much better choice! Check it out, let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Sarah C said...

I loved the cherry one. Thanks for sharing. Great idea!

Sarah C said...

Your new slide show is awesome. I love the all the pictures. The one of you and Dustin going snowboarding is really cute.

Anonymous said...

So I bought the peach and black cherry cases for a reunion and they were a hit thanks!