Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Girls getaway


While I was in Utah last week I went to a condo up Ogden canyon with just the girls! Which included my Mom, two sister-in-laws, Heather and Joann, two neices, Mckenna, and Hanna, and Heather's sister. But no jen! :(
The fun started off with a shopping trip to the Gatway! So Fun! When we finally got to the condo we went swimming. The outdoor pool was really fun. The girls loved it! The first night we went in we couldn't stay to long because of the lightning! Notice the picture of the sky in the middle! Yes, that is suppose to be the stormy sky with the horrible lightning! But it was okay we had to get out, it just left more time to go back to the condo to eat pizza and junk food! Karlie loved playing with her cousins. Especially Hanna! We had so much fun! We are already wanting to start planning our next getaway!

1 Comment:

Sarah C said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jealous. Your pictures are so cute. You are blessed to have a wonderful family. I am glad your girl get away was a blast.