Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fathers Day Idea

I love reading other blogs! I think that is why I can't seem to keep mine updated. I spend all my blogging time reading others. I also love to find really great ideas that I have to share. This one comes to you from Alpha Mom. It is a fathers day gift for your superhero. Soooo cute, easy and inexpensive! You can even print off the labels. Awesome! I can't wait to make this for Dustin to take to his studio. (ummm, I mean, secret lair.) Click HERE to get started.


3 Comments:

Rachel said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I wonder if our local Alco has all that stuff??? :)

Sarah C said...

That is a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.
I love Dustin's pottery.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

What an awesome idea!!! That'll boost any man's ego!!! SO cool!!! By the way...I know I haven't been really keeping up with your blog lately but I'm determined to make a bigger effort on blogging!!! Come visit my new page (the old one was before the divorce)!!! http://www.butterflykerry.blogspot.com/