Monday, April 6, 2009

A flick and a freak out

Hey, I'm back!! (for all two of you who even noticed my hiatus)

And oh boy, do I have a story for you!!

It all began Friday afternoon when we took the girls to see
Monsters Vs. Aliens.



We all really enjoyed the movie and had a great time at the "big theatre".

Now for the good part!

As Dustin was making a left hand turn into the theatre parking lot
I screamed!
Seriously screamed!! The shriek came out of nowhere
and was even a shock to me!

I freaked Dustin out! He had no idea what just happened. He thought we were going to get hit or something. He made me explain myself, and I actually felt pretty silly. I started laughing really hard!

What could make me suddenly scream with delight you ask?

Well... I saw this sign.



Yes folks, that's right. My favorite Utah original has finally made it's way to Idaho! Hallelujah! It's about time!!

Now all I have to do is wait 19 more days for them to open!
I just may be the first in line!! :)

6 Comments:

Sarah C said...

That is so funny! I would have had the same reaction. I love cafe rio. When I go to Utah, I eat there a lot. I wish there was one here. I have tried Cafe Rio wannabe restraunts here, but they just don't feed my craving for Cafe Rio. We will have to go together next time I come to visit you. Have a happy lunch in 19 days!
How was the movie?
Welcome back to the blogging world. I have missed your posts. I am happy you are posting again.

Sarah C said...

By the way, I love your background. Super cute.

Rachel said...

Hey!! So glad I'm one of the two, haha!! :) I wanna see that movie so bad!!! It looks so cute! Happy to hear that Cafe Rio will soon be spoiling you!!!!! :)

Alicia said...

Ya! I am so glad you're back. I am so excited to see M vs. A and so are my kids. Hopefully we'll get there soon. And keep blogging!!!!

Becky said...

Oh yeay! You are back! I was still checking about once a week! We went to see the movie with the big girls and they liked it! Fun and they are still talking about it, over a week later!
Your scream is halarious! My hubby would have made me explain to him, too! We girls are so funny!

dlkenney said...

That movie looks great, we need to go see it when we have a free week... it is good to hear from you again