Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sentimental


Last weekend we fought the cold and the crowds at Temple Square. It is always neat for us to visit at Christmas time. I guess you could say we are quite sentimental about it! Eight years ago on the 9th, Dustin and I went to see the lights together. Little did I know what he was carrying around in his pocket all day! He asked me to marry him that night!
So cliche! (although it was quite perfect!)


We were sitting in this spot when he purposed.
When we were married we took our pictures on those same stairs.
I guess you could say it is our favorite spot at Temple Square.
With our two favorite girls sitting in it!

4 Comments:

Rachel said...

Those are such cute pictures! They look like sweet little friends, isn't two girls together so fun!?

Elaine said...

A very beautiful place to start the beginnings of a very beautiful family

Becky said...

Glad Dustin found you! Richard really wanted him so find someone awesome and he did!

Check out my other blog when you get a sec...
www.mycurlyhairdays.blogspot.com

Sarah C said...

Those pictures are so sweet. I am glad you and Dustin married eachother. I think you a are perfect couple. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Birthday, and a Great New Year.