Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leaves leaves everywhere!

Here at out house we are covered in leaves!! I really should be outside in the cold raking up the twenty bags worth! But I just don't want to!


Here are some pics of our fun in the leaves so far this year.










This is a video of K having fun! She loves it when I video her!


What does sound more fun than raking leaves is baking Mr. Thompson a yummy pumpkin pie in this fantastic pie dish! When I saw it I gasp! It is just a must have for me! Anyone want to buy me an early birthday present? ;) (Click here)

7 Comments:

Elaine said...

Ask and it is Given

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Awwwww how fun! Playing in the leaves is always a good time.

Alicia said...

Aw....remember the days of only having to sweep off our tiny little porch of leaves at USU? But tons of leaves are so much more fun!

Becky said...

I love the fall! It makes me feel like home!

Rachel said...

Ahh, I'm so excited to find your blog Stephanie!!! Your kids are so big and so cute! I love all your Cali pics, wow! I totally agree too, Disneyland is so much more amazing and fun with your kids. I'll be checking in often!!!

dlkenney said...

I use to love to play in our leave piles when we were younger...We are in a new subdivision now, so there aren't very many trees yet.

Sarah C said...

That looks like so much fun. I love your home and your yard. You live in a great place.