We had such a great time with my family in California last week!! Disneyland is so fun when you are with your kids! The girls loved being there! And I loved all the time I was able to spend with Dustin and the girls! It was a much needed vacation! I can't wait to do it again! ;)
The whole Porter kiddo clan. (and my sis Jen)
Just a few of the MANY pictures I took.
Karlie was so excited about meeting the princesses. All the girls and my dad had lunch where we could meet some of them. Karlie and Natalie both loved it. One Of Natalie's newest words is princess. She would point to them and yell, PRINCESS, PRINCESS. It was so cute! Afterward Karlie said, "All the princesses at the lunch were really real!" I am so glad that we took Karlie at this age. Every little princess deserves a trip to Disneyland to meet the "real" princesses. Any older and it wouldn't have been as magical for her. She LOVED meeting all of the "real" princesses. And I LOVED watching her!!

We had fun spotting all the different characters. Karlie thought it was so cool that she could get their autograph!
Splash Mountain with my Dad.
It is his most favorite ride! I just love this picture!!
Dustin got soaked. Hehe!
At the end of day one we bought the girls stuffed animals. Karlie picked out Piglet. (She sure knows how to make her mama proud!) Natalie had a hard time choosing so she got Pooh.
Thanks to all of my family for going and making the trip possible!
Thanks to all of my family for going and making the trip possible!
It wouldn't have been the same without everyone there! We love you!
Karlie say's it best, "It was a magical time!"



5 Comments:
How fun! Looks like you had a blast!
Natalie and Karlie Thank You for making Grandmas Disneyland trip very magical. Karlie Lets go on Space Mountain!!!
Oh Disneyland! SO many memories! We went last year and it was amazing. There is nothing like the princess luncheon! We were the Royal family who got to announce everything. It was so much fun!
Karlie looks so happy with the princesses. The sleeping pictures are really sweet.
How fun! We love disneyland also!
Post a Comment