The other morning Karlie was carrying around our little stuffed Alpaca Marilyn/Hamilton. (the name changed depending on the day and if it is the mama or the baby) Natalie noticed and started pointing and squawking for it. I asked Karlie if Natalie could hold it for a minute and then she could have it back. Once Natalie got a hold of the Alpaca she was so happy and kept giving it loves and kisses. Karlie was pouting, so I decided Natalie's turn was over. I told Karlie to go and get Natalie's care bear so we could do a little switch. I showed Natalie her care bear and was giving it loves and Kisses hoping to entice her to switch. I held the care bear up to her and..... she pushed it away!! It was one of the funniest things she has ever done! She LOVES Marilyn/Hamilton! Karlie gave up and just let her hold onto it for the rest of the morning.
Now, in case you are wondering why we have a stuffed animal Alpaca (because seriously, who does?) This is why! My parents own a few Alpacas! The Mom is Marilyn and the baby boy is Hamilton. He was born this last summer. I posted about it here.
To wrap up this post I have a bit of classic Sesame Street for you to enjoy. When I was little I LOVED this!! It was one of my all time favorite moments from sesame street. (don't ask me why) This will be my girls with their Alpaca's some day! Aren't Alpacas so much prettier than llamas?! :)

3 Comments:
Wow...I have to say...that llama thing scared me a bit! Ha ha!
OK!! That is the absolute best ever. Alpaca love is spreading. It must be in the genes.
Natalie looks so cute snuggling the Alpaca. I am so excited for this weekend.
Post a Comment