Lately Karlie is obsessed with writing her K! She just recently figured it out (after much practice) and now writes it at least 20 times a day! She is also a very good "K spotter". When ever she sees a K she says, "look, there's my name, K-A-R-L-I-E." My goal is to have her know all of her letters really well, and be a pro at writing her name by the time she starts pre-school next fall. I hope we make it.
I just love this picture. I think it is one that I will keep forever and pull out when she is 20. She was coloring in her coloring book when she came across this page. Since we haven't covered the "how to draw" portion of learning (that is Daddy's job for obvious reasons) I guess she saw all the boxes and figured it was a perfect page to practice on!
I had to video her this morning when I noticed her getting out her "paper work" to get an early start on practicing! You gotta love the hair!

3 Comments:
Karlie's K's look really good. I am impressed. Rachel was watching the slide show of you pictures and said "There's Natalie" about a picture of baby Karlie. She likes to look at your pictures and tell me who everyone is in every picture.
K is the best letter in the alphabet! Ha ha! I love it!
Encore, Encore, We want more!
Post a Comment